Laura Shoe's Lightroom Site - Tutorials, Tips, Training and News

Learn How to Clean Up Lightroom

Do you have a mess in Lightroom? If so, you’re not alone. Watch my 80-minute recorded webinar to learn how to clean up your keywords, collections, files and folders, catalogs and duplicate photos.
Topics covered

Keywords

• Correct misspellings, consolidate duplicates (“dog”, “dogs”) into one, organize keywords into hierarchies

Collections

• Rename or delete collections, find a collection you’re looking for with the filter, organize collections into collection sets

Files and Folders

• Reveal your folder structure, move folders, create new subfolders, move photos from one folder to another
  • Why date folders get nested within other date folders
  • Why files and folders go missing (question marks and exclamation points) and how to resolve these issues.

Catalogs

• Delete old catalogs and catalog backups, merge separate catalogs into one

Duplicate Photos

• Install and use a plugin to help you identify, sort through and eliminate duplicate photos.

For access to this free 80-minute video (to watch online or to download and watch offline), enter your email address below:

This will also subscribe you to my newsletter, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.

2017-07-18T14:45:53+00:00 May 28th, 2017|7 Comments

1. Maureen Possidonio May 28, 2017 at 1:50 pm - Reply

I am fairly certain that I am already signed up as I heard about this free video via my email address but to make sure I am filling in the information below

• Laura Shoe May 28, 2017 at 2:17 pm - Reply

You’re correct, Maureen – it’s the same one, but it doesn’t hurt to have filled in your email address a second time.

2. Leslie harris May 29, 2017 at 5:33 am - Reply

L

3. Susan Molnar May 29, 2017 at 10:16 am - Reply

I am already signed up, but would like the free video. Thanks, Laura!!

• Laura Shoe May 29, 2017 at 7:22 pm - Reply

Hi Susan, you can either enter your email address again here, or you’ll find the link to this recorded webinar in my newsletter a of couple of weeks ago. If you enter your email address again, you won’t get two newsletters, unless you use two different email addresses – if you do, you can always unsubscribe at the bottom of one of them. Enjoy!

4. krzysiek June 14, 2018 at 12:05 am - Reply

i would preffer to make a disc format instead of watching 80minuete video and then waste another xx minutes of applying this things

• Laura Shoe June 14, 2018 at 1:58 pm - Reply

Hi Krzysiek, if you’re looking for shorter lessons on DVD, you’ll find that all the skills covered in the 80-minute recorded webinar (and many, many more) are covered in my Lightroom 5, 6 and Classic 7: The Fundamentals & Beyond video series, available by download and on DVD.