Do you have a mess in Lightroom? If so, you’re not alone. Watch my 80-minute recorded webinar to learn how to clean up your keywords, collections, files and folders, catalogs and duplicate photos.
- Correct misspellings, consolidate duplicates (“dog”, “dogs”) into one, organize keywords into hierarchies
- Rename or delete collections, find a collection you’re looking for with the filter, organize collections into collection sets
Files and Folders
- Reveal your folder structure, move folders, create new subfolders, move photos from one folder to another
- Why date folders get nested within other date folders
- Why files and folders go missing (question marks and exclamation points) and how to resolve these issues.
- Delete old catalogs and catalog backups, merge separate catalogs into one
- Install and use a plugin to help you identify, sort through and eliminate duplicate photos.