/, Free Video Tutorials, Lightroom Tutorials/Video Tutorial: Watermark Your Photos in Lightroom

Video Tutorial: Watermark Your Photos in Lightroom

If you want to add text or a graphic to your photos, use Lightroom’s watermarking functionality. This is available when you export copies of your photos, and when you create output  in the Print, Slideshow and Web modules.  (You can’t watermark your master photos.)

Below is a video tutorial on using the watermark editor to create, save and apply watermarks. This video is one of  55 videos from my Lightroom 4: The Fundamentals & Beyond video series.  It is applicable to all versions of Lightroom starting with Lightroom 3 – including Lightroom CC and 6. (Update: My newer Lightroom CC/6 and 5: The Fundamentals & Beyond video series is now available.)

For highest quality playback of the tutorial below, once you hit Play, click on the sprocket wheel in the bottom right and choose 720/HD.

Learn more about Lightroom CC/6 and 5: The Fundamentals & Beyond or Lightroom 4: The Fundamentals & Beyond.

2017-07-09T19:35:52-07:00 March 16th, 2013|6 Comments

1. brian March 17, 2013 at 3:04 pm - Reply

Thank you,I too didnt know how to delete a copy right ,or any thing to do with the anchor.~brian~

2. Richard Shirley January 10, 2014 at 2:38 pm - Reply

What a wonderful clear and simple tutorial! Thanks! Your explanation was very informative. Richard S.

3. Mary April 29, 2014 at 5:12 am - Reply

So well explained and easy to follow. Thank you Laura

4. Doug January 4, 2015 at 9:39 am - Reply

No mention of using a .JPG or .PNG

5. Jack Peterson June 16, 2015 at 7:25 am - Reply

It seems to be very picky about which fonts you choose for a text watermark. It has been hit and miss.

6. Phyllis Smith January 2, 2016 at 9:11 pm - Reply

This was wonderfully clear and logical. I am new to LR and am looking forward to more of your tutorials!
    Thank you!