/, My Announcements/Adobe Community Professional 2013

Adobe Community Professional 2013

I was honored to find out this week that I have been awarded the Adobe Community Professional designation for 2013!

Adobe Community Professional

Adobe Community Professionals are a small worldwide team of highly skilled users from across the whole range of Adobe products, who contribute at high levels to supporting Adobe software users.  I hope to continue to earn this going forward by continuing to provide you with useful Lightroom tutorials, video series, and more!

2017-06-28T20:31:11+00:00 March 1st, 2013|16 Comments

1. David Jamieson March 1, 2013 at 4:50 pm - Reply

Congratulations on a well deserved recognition Laua, where would we be without the insight of those such as you. Best always………David

2. Doug Stead March 1, 2013 at 5:02 pm - Reply

Recognition that is very well deserved Lara! Done the hard way, lots of effort put into creating a training product of real value to Lightroom user and old farts like myself. 😉

3. John Paquette March 1, 2013 at 6:48 pm - Reply

Laura, congratulations you have contributed greatly to upgrading my skills. John

4. Gene McCullagh March 1, 2013 at 7:14 pm - Reply

Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!

This is a well deserved honor, Laura. You are a great asset to the Lightroom community.

5. Don March 1, 2013 at 8:32 pm - Reply

Congratulations! You are an excellent instructor. Thank you for all of your hard work.

6. Laurie Usher March 1, 2013 at 11:09 pm - Reply

Well Deserved, congratulations. Excellent, clear, unassuming instruction.

7. Christian Wig March 2, 2013 at 2:14 am - Reply

Congratulations, Laura! It’s well deserved.
    Chr.

8. William Doak March 2, 2013 at 7:14 am - Reply

What they said! Can’t beat your videos.

9. Mike M March 2, 2013 at 10:37 am - Reply

Congrats Laura, keep up the good work!

10. Maria Sacadura March 2, 2013 at 11:06 am - Reply

Congratulations, Laura. It’s well deserved. You are one of the best!

11. Donna Crawford March 2, 2013 at 4:26 pm - Reply

Congratulations! Recognition is overdue! You are a joy to learn from, so clear, so concise!

12. Stuart Jack March 2, 2013 at 9:34 pm - Reply

If it wasn’t for your training videos, I would of given up on Lr years ago. Well Done and Congratulations. A well deserved credit for you.

13. Julie Cortens March 4, 2013 at 3:37 am - Reply

Congratulations and well deserved. I have gleaned much from your posts.

14. Helene March 4, 2013 at 11:12 am - Reply

Thanks so much for all you share on your Blog You are such a good teacher!

15. Dave Roberts March 5, 2013 at 10:10 am - Reply

Well done Laura from Dave in the UK !!

16. Luci V. March 6, 2013 at 1:17 pm - Reply

Congratulations!! Adobe is recognizing what we have known all along. You are a key link in
    Adobe’s success. For without your skillful way of walking us though LR ( and for many of us PS) we would not be using these products. Thank you for your blogs, tips, updates, guidance and availability.