Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
Master Lightroom 5′s New Features
(Updated for Lightroom 5.2)
A Workshop on Video with Laura Shoe
• Consists of 3 downloadable zip files, each approx. 500 mb.
Shopping Cart/Paypal problems?
- Highlights of What’s New in Lightroom 5 (12:22)
- Upgrading to Lightroom 5 from An Earlier Version (13:30)
- Smart Previews for Offline Editing (12:33)
- Additions to Collections and Smart Collections (4:14)
- Grid and Guide Overlays (2:20)
- Spot Removal / Advanced Healing Brush (25:38)
Customer Review Quotes
I have been using Lightroom since version 1 was released. I have purchased at least 5 books over the past few years on how to use Lightroom. I am fairly proficient at it. After purchasing Lightroom 5, I found some of Laura’s short tutorials after a Google search. I was impressed with her presentations and purchased her video series when it became available. Her course is divided into 61 topics of 6-12 minutes each. These are easily digestible topics. Laura is a fantastic teacher. She is clear and concise. Her videos are full of excellent information with no wasted verbiage. The Lightroom 5 desktop is in view throughout the video. Although the tutorial is geared to the novice Lightroom, it has enough additional detail to challenge the intermediate user. I have come away with lots of useful tips that I did not glean from my books. I can find nothing to criticize in this series. I recommend it wholeheartedly!
Just what the Doctor ordered when learning the ins and outs of the latest version of Adobe’s Lightroom. Laura Shoe’s instructions are clear and complete. Many comments help the user to avoid the little traps that sometimes catch the novice user resulting in wasted time and effort. Highly recommended!
I always tried to learn new software (LR, CS4, CS5, etc.) by reading books. Since I have bought Lightroom 5: The Fundamentals & Beyond, I have now given up reading all books. Your videos have given me the best and clearest way to learn, and more in depth knowledge in Lightroom than other similar tutorial videos. I practice my own work side by side with two monitors, with your video playing on one of the them. A great way to learn and fast! I also put your videoso n my iPad so that I can train myself when traveling. I thank you once again. I just love it.
The Lightroom 5: The Fundamentals & Beyond DVD arrived promptly today. Here I am, like an excited schoolboy, with my 15-months grandson giggling along with me! YOUR EXPLANATIONS ARE CLEAR AND SIMPLE. As a struggling writer, I know how painful it is to achieve such elegant simplicity.
“After many years of trial and error teaching myself Lightroom, I have finally found a teacher that I can understand! Laura is the best. I was so frustrated with purchasing books and paying for classes that used ‘lingo’ I didn’t understand. After watching her tutorials, I feel comfortable and am using Lightroom exclusively for my personal and business photos like a pro! (almost!)”
“Thank you for the videos for Lightroom 4. I always thought I was not a visual learner but your style and presentation has proved me wrong. Wish I had found you sooner – my library would be a lot easier to work with!”
“I’m a Brazilian engineer and amateur photographer. I bought your DVD and I’m liking it very much. I saw tutorials on Lynda.com and Kelbytraining.com. They are both very good. But yours is the BEST. I’d like to thank you for your wonderful work, that is so useful to me.”
“I can very readily confirm that all good reports I had read before purchasing Lightroom 4 Fundamentals & Beyond are utterly correct and wish to add that Laura, bless her, is not only a joy to listen to but so professional ! By that I mean she has a distinct, unequivocally clear voice and she delivers information so explicitly and comprehensively. Obviously, she has put in a lot of preparation with this package. Very commendable and worth the money. Thank you Laura, great job !!”
“I just wanted to take a second to tell you how impressed I am with your Lightroom 4 video tutorial series, The Fundamentals & Beyond. I’m often disappointed with instructional material I purchase. But your course really works. It moves at a comfortable, easy to follow pace. You’ve presented the material in the way my mind learns new things. You use an extremely practical breakout of the material. Exactly in the order I need to learn it as I began using Lightroom. Your pace of presentation is so perfect that I now keep Lightroom open while watching your videos. When you show a setting I need to apply to my Lightroom program, I pause your video and toggle back into my Lightroom program with one keystroke. I make your recommended changes (99% of which I agree with) or try out the new technique you just shared, then toggle back out of Lightroom. I hit the play key on your video . . . and I’ve just mastered a new technique (with your help of course). And finally . . . the price . . . a fraction of what other instructional videos charge. But yours really works! Thanks so much. I wish everyone using Lightroom knew about your tutorial.”
If you’re not fully satisfied with Laura’s Lightroom video tutorials, you can contact us within 60 days of purchase for a full refund.
Problems with the Shopping Cart or Paypal?
If you do not have a PayPal account and wish to pay with a credit card, go ahead and click on “Checkout with PayPal” in the shopping cart. On the PayPal login window that appears, at the bottom on the right, click on “Don’t Have a PayPal Account?” to pay with a credit card – no need to create an account. (Note: Some international customers may not have this option.)
- If you click on Add to Cart and nothing happens, right-click (ctl-click on Mac), and choose Open Link in New Tab (or Window). If this doesn’t work, try using a different browser. If this doesn’t work – don’t give up! Contact Laura and let her know whether you wish to purchase the DVD or download version, whether you live in Washington state, and what discount code you are using, if any. She will send you a Paypal payment request directly.
- PayPal errors: First, try a different browser. Second, if you know how to, try clearing your browser cache (history) and cookies. If you don’t know how to do this or it does not resolve the issue, please contact Laura, and she can send you an invoice, which should work around the issue. Please let her know whether you would like the download or DVD, whether you are a Washington state resident or not, and if you have a discount code (currently only available to customers who already own the Lightroom 3 FAB DVD.) Information on what error codes and messages you received would also be very helpful.
- If Paypal will not accept your credit card and you do not have a PayPal account with which to pay, contact Laura to send a check. Let her know whether you wish to purchase the DVD or download version, whether you live in Washington state, and what discount code you are using, if any. Your product will be delivered as soon as the check clears. 5. If you are getting a blank screen with Firefox, use a different browser, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Safari.
Questions? Contact Us