- Correct misspellings, consolidate duplicates (“dog”, “dogs”) into one, organize keywords into hierarchies
- Rename or delete collections, find a collection you’re looking for with the filter, organize collections into collection sets
- Reveal your folder structure, move folders, create new subfolders, move photos from one folder to another
- Why date folders get nested within other date folders
- Why files and folders go missing (question marks and exclamation points) and how to resolve these issues.
- Delete old catalogs and catalog backups, merge separate catalogs into one
- Install and use a plugin to help you identify, sort through and eliminate duplicate photos.
This will also subscribe you to my newsletter, from which you can unsubscribe at any time.